- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (apple juice sweetened preferred)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the coconut oil. Make sure spices and maple syrup are evenly dispersed.
2. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat until warmed. Add the coconut oil, melt, and add in the maple-oat mixture.
3. Cook for 10 minutes or until the granola is fragrant and toasted, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Transfer granola to a parchment lined baking sheet to cool. Store cooled granola in an airtight container for up to one week.