- 4 large carrots (about 3/4 pound), shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded jicama, apple, or kohlrabi
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the carrots, jicama, and raisins in a medium bowl, and toss to mix.
2. Whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, vinegar, oil, and honey in a small bowl or cup, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the slaw ingredients, and stir to mix. Chill covered for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.