- 2 golden delicious apples
- 1 red apple
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, crushed
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 stalks celery, thin bias cut
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
Cut apples in quarters, removing seeds . Chop apples into medium-sized pieces, leaving skin on.
In a bowl, toss apples with the cider vinegar. Fold in mayonnaise thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in walnuts, raisins, curry powder, celery, and mint. Adjust seasoning. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to incorporate.