- ½ pound hamburger or ground buffalo
- 16 ounces Tinkyada brown rice pasta (cooked according to directions)
- 2 14-ounce jars of Eden Valley pizza sauce
- 10 ounces regular or (dairy free) mozzarella cheese, reserve 2-3 ounces for topping
- 1 package pepperoni*
- ½ chopped onion*
- 1 10-ounce jar drained sliced mushrooms*
- 1 can sliced black olives*
*Your favorite pizza toppings. We use the above, but you can use whatever pizza toppings you like best.
Mix all the ingredients together, with extra cheese layered on top. Put in 9×13 casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.