- 1 cup parsley leaves, packed
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of sherry vinegar
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ large lemon, juice and zest
Puree all ingredients in a food processor until well blended. Pour over flank steak in an airtight container.
Marinate flank steak for several hours or over night. Grill on high heat for approximately three minutes on each side. Slice about ½ inch thick across the grain.